Monday, May 30, 2011

Der Verdammten

I FINALLY finished these plastic Studio Miniatures German Zombies. It took a good month and a half longer than it should have. I did a fairly quick approach to these and actually used the dip method on then and then went over with some highlighting. They came out okay for a horde of zombies. I was one of the lucky ones that pre-ordered these. When they weren't released on time all pre-order customers received an extra 10 zombies worth of sprues. The miniatures are nice but the variety that you can obtain with them is pretty limited. Several more heads would have been nice with an easier way to swap them out. But for about 30 bucks I ended up with 40 zombies so I don't have any complaints. The mat these guys are standing on is my new Zuzzy ruined cityscape mat BTW.