Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hail Mary .....of the LIVING DEAD!!!!

So I somehow managed to knock out another 60-something zombies before this baby arrives, nothing fancy here, I didn't even texture the bases. I figured I was throwing a real hail mary even trying to start these guys. Did a real production line technique on them to just get them done. I have only 29 zombies left in the zombicide figure pile to finish and they are the toxic Zombies from the mall expansion....oh and I have all the dog companions and zombie dogs to paint up too. 
I'm really struggling with whether or not to back Zombicide season 3 yet. I'm just not impressed with anything that's being added. All the characters are already kind of "samey" and the stretch goals and exclusives are all pretty "meh". We'll see, I still have time to worry about crap like little toy zombies since I'm not a dad yet. 


 I tried painting up this guy to look like the "Thanks for the ride lady!" guy from Creepshow 2. I'm totally into this stuff. 

 I painted up a bunch of this batch in a "grayscale" to try and make them look like they stepped out of Night of the Living Dead. I like the way they turned out and it made the assembly line technique go faster. 



Well that's it folks, I may or may not attempt to start that last batch of zombies but once the baby comes I'm guessing that I won't be updating the blog again for another 18 years or so. Goodbye and Godspeed! 

6 comments:

  1. Y'know... they all look like they're dancing. Or maybe having an in-common spastic attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, they are awesome. Love the guy in the yellow jacket and those greyscale zombies are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely zombies dude. The greyscale looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on getting such a vast amount done considering the circumstances, I doubt very much that I'd paint more than one of each type (plus maybe a few conversions).

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grayscale painting is really clever and good looking. You are incredible at painting large masses of minis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assam Secondary Examination will be Conducted in both Assamese and English Languages. we Request the Students to Check their HSLC Exam 2022 Date and Start their Preparation by Downloading the Assam 10th Previous Papers Pdf Assam 10th Model Paper 2022. Actually, don’t Forget to refer the important Questions Subject Wise 2022 in order to get good marks in All the Subjects. Hence forth get the Assam HSLC Exam Question Paper 2022 pdf along with the solutions from our page.

    ReplyDelete