Saturday, May 31, 2014

And the rest...

And here's the final bit of figures from the last painting frenzy. A lot of this stuff was stuff that's been on my painting table for awhile. Here's how my painting table works: I get excited about figures or procure some figs for cheap, I get them prepped and primed and they make it to the table. In the meantime something makes me lose interest and I don't finish painting them or I never even get started. Then I get excited about something else and paint and prime and actually paint while continually pushing all the older stuff further and further off to the side. Well below are a bunch of things that had been sitting partially finished that I cleared out of the queue. 
 At some point I bought a bunch of pulp stuff off of Doctor Merkury, dudes in trench coats, dudes holding jade birds, dudes selling newspapers, you know the sort of thing. I don't really remember when I bought them from Doctor Merkury, I don't really know why, but I do know that he probably undercharged me. He's got a generous heart and a diabolical mind. 



 I re-based and dipped some Clix stuff for re-purposing. 
 Here's an old vampire I touched up and dipped. 


 Oh, and now I can finally do this. 


Here are some Lovecraftian objective markers. Some Mi-Go Brain Cylinders, Evil Books, a campfire for some reason. 

So next up are more Zombicide zombies. Nothing interesting really but hoping to knock them out assembly line style. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That is some table clearing dude. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a great feeling to get a back-log out of the way, but I reckon I'll never get to the end of the stuff I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Table clearing a go-go! Well done!

    ReplyDelete