Sunday, September 1, 2013

More Zombie Stuff....Sorry Keith.

Here's another group of Zombie Hunters/SWAT guys that I got painted. Some of them had to end with a shiny gloss finish. I had some clouding issues with humidity trying to dull coat them. It's a mix of miniatures, some Recreational Conflict, Foundry and Reaper for good measure. They're standing in front of the new fence barriers I built this week. 



 Above are a custom made Michael Myers I did with the Wargames Factory Survivor kit along with a Heroclix re-touch. 

 These guys are the zombies that Eureka Minis makes. I was trying to paint them up to resemble the Tarman Zombie from Return of the Living dead. They are okay, but not quite the look I wanted. It's a lot of really juicy textures and layers going on and I just don't have the chops for it. But they're zombies so they're fine. 





6 comments:

  1. Tar man turned out really good! Love those fences!

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how the zombies came out, I think they look pretty close to the tar looking zombie, probable how they would look like stuck in a barrel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work man looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The zombies look pretty good to me, especially the barrel ones !
    I must make some fences too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested in buying something you've featured here before. Can you respond with your email?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete