Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You can't take the sky from me....

So, I finally brokedown and watched all of the show "Firefly" and the movie "Serenity". It came strongly reccomended by my sister in law, Melissa and my good friend Sir John "TurkeyMitts" Hogan. I had bought these minis from GZG awhile back. I knew they were based on the show but had bought them just on the strength of being cool sci-fi minis. Getting through the series inspired me to pick up my brushes.



My "Simon" came out looking like a young Albert Finney with a bad case of "Bitter Beer Face". Oh well, I don't think I'm ever going to get any better at painting and I'm ok with that.

3 comments:

  1. Being a huge Whetonverse fan and a gamer myself all I can say is "What was that? What just fell off my ship?" Good work on the lot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the paint job on these. I wish I'd paid you to paint mine.

    ReplyDelete